- Baby Boomers Are You Ready To Skyrocket Your Virtual Success? Consider a Virtual Event
- “Hello…Hello Can You See Me Now?”-Online Visibility for Baby Boomers
What is a Virtual Event?
Virtual Events (VE) are some of the most effective tools for presenting valuable information via the telephone or Internet, creating new products, increasing your profitability, and reducing your marketing costs. Using Virtual Events such as teleseminars, webinars and webcasts are one of the fastest ways to introduce yourself to prospective clients while nurturing relationships with existing clients at the same time – all with one simple telephone call or online event! No matter what business you are in, VEs are one of the most profitable avenues to business and/or personal success.
3 Winning Virtual Events
Teleseminars are used to provide information, training, or to promote or sell products over the telephone. They are similar in concept to traditional seminars but eliminate the expense of travel. Participants can be in the comfort of their own home or anywhere there’s a telephone connection.
Webinars are used to conduct live meeting, trainings, or presentations via the Internet. Each participant is connected to the other participants on the Internet. The attendees access the meeting by clicking on a link distributed by e-mail to enter the conference and can view presentations through their computer.
Webcasts are presentations that are broadcast to many listeners/viewers simultaneously over the Internet using streaming media. The broadcasts can be live or pre-recorded and delivered on demand.
Benefits of Virtual Events
• Save money on travel expenses and traditional marketing methods. This makes VEs one of the most cost effective marketing tools available
• Create a global community that will help spread your message and grow your database list
• They are a cost effective platform to offer your products and services
• Leverage your time by reaching a wide audience instead of 1-1 meetings
• Create additional income by turning your VE recording into an additional product or use it as a promotional tool
Virtual Events allow you to present information to your target audience via telephone or over the Internet. A Virtual Event Producer can offer a fully hosted professional event by providing a turnkey marketing solution that really works. There are numerous companies offering classes on conducting teleseminars and webinars, but you’re still left with the actual planning and production of the event, which can be labor intensive.
Too Busy to Deal with the Details?
Save Time and Stress by Outsourcing Your Virtual Event
A Virtual Event Producer can handle everything, so all you have to do is show up for the scheduled call and share your passion and expertise with your audience. No stress.
What will you receive when you outsource your Virtual Event?
• A Virtual Event Producer will schedule and set up your event as well as host your calls.
• A complete turnkey solution that frees up your time to focus on other areas of your business
• A pre-event consultation to ensure a smooth and professional interview on the day of your scheduled call
• Technical expertise in producing your virtual event so you don’t have to worry about any of the details
• A professional recording of your event to share with your clients (paid or free) or create additional products to market
Linda Walker is a Virtual Event Producer. Her mission is to build relationships with entrepreneurs and show them how to grow their businesses through electronic communications. LCW specializes in creating Virtual Events for her clients. Read more at www.lcwcomm.com.