Yes, there are lot’s of Social Network Sites that have a target market for Moms. Does that leave out the baby boomer Grandma? I don’t have the answer to that question yet. But I am suspecting that networking on these sites can provide several benefits:
- Baby Boomer Grands can learn current resources and updates that can be shared with their adult children
- Baby Boomer Grands can share their unique wisdom. I am hoping that there is room for video sharing.
- Baby Boomer Grands can learn something new if they are raising their grandchildren
- Baby Boomer bloggers who provide services and products for Moms can network with their target market
- Baby Boomer health professionals who have important resources and life sustaining information for families
- Baby Boomer social media lovers will have more places to learn
- Baby Boomer Moms, yes they do exist, can keep on keeping on in the task of raising their children.
So I applaud the resourceful genius mom who compiled this extensive listing of Social Networking sites for Moms. Please visit, comment on her site, join some of the networks and enjoy this extraordinary targeted focus.