- My Facebook Page Reviews
- Facebook Fan (Like) Page-Career Coach by Kevin Thompson
- Facebook Fan Page Review-Boomer Diva Nation
- Facebook Fan Page Review-Jeanne Kolenda
- Facebook Fan Page Review- Grace and Charm
- Facebook Fan Page Review-Suzie Cheel
- Facebook Fan Page Review-Greening Granny’s Kitchen
- Facebook Fan Page Review-Gurus for Hire
- Facebook Fan Page Review-Livvie Matthews-Write Business Solutions
- Timely Tips to Tame Your Facebook Fan Page
- Facebook Fan Page Review-Mary B Photography
Boomer Diva Nation has 153 Fans
Purpose of the Fan Page
The Fans of Boomer Diva Nation are men and women who are also on the move and making a difference in their lives as well as the lives of others.
About the Adminstrator
Beverly Mahone, is the the founder of Boomer Diva Nation
Some Current Interesting Discussion Threads
- When you’re no longer 39 (and holding) and Happy About it
- What was your Fav dance back in the day?
My favorite feature on this Facebook Fan Page is the Wall. I am amazed at the gifts and savvy of these amazing baby boomers. I also appreciate the fact that teleseminars are available to all the Fans. In addition Fans are featured on the page. This page is not a waste of time. I also predict that the number of fans will only double by May, 2010.
If you want get some meaty information and hang out with some great boomers join this fan page now. Tell them Rosie sent ya!
4 thoughts on “Facebook Fan Page Review-Boomer Diva Nation”
The reason this fan page works is because of people like YOU who come by and contribute regularly. A fan page is only as good as its fan participation. Putting out good content helps but it really means nothing if no one is engaging in any types of discussion. Thanks for your review!
Rosie you did a great job. We are blessed to have you on our team.
With Grace and Charm,
I am learning sooo much hanging out with you wonderful baby boomers. Makes me proud to be one!
[…] In case you missed it read why I am doing this series of reviews. […]
Comments are closed.