The National Women’s Health Information Center (NWHIC) is taking orders for a FREE power-packed calender for women. This calender is in English and Spanish.
Well, I’m glad you asked. I have provided an excerpt from their clearly written ABOUT section below. But let’s start with their contact information.
800-994-9662 or 888-220-5446 (TDD)
Monday through Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm, eastern time)
The National Women’s Health Information Center (NWHIC) is the most reliable and current information resource on women’s health today. We offer FREE women’s health information on more than 800 topics through our call center and web site.
By phone (in English and Spanish) or via our web site you can find:
* original health information on special topics like pregnancy, breastfeeding, body image, HIV/AIDS, girls health, heart health, menopause and hormone therapy, mental health, quitting smoking, and violence against women
* original health information and resources for special populations: minority women, women with disabilities, girls, men, and Spanish speakers
* thousands of health publications
* statistics on women’s health
* daily news on women’s health
* a calendar of women’s health events
We are also the National Breastfeeding Helpline! Our trained breastfeeding peer counselors can give you support and encouragement and help you with your basic breastfeeding questions and concerns. If you are having a hard time, don’t give up! Call us FREE at 800-994-9662 or visit: www.womenshealth.gov/breastfeeding.
So What is the Calender All About?
I think the best thing to do is go to the order page and look at the sneak peek of the inside of the calender. But there something very important for you to know.
Whereas, you can order only one(1) copy of the calender in English, you can get multiple copies of the calender in Spanish.
So, share this information with everyone so single copies of the calender can be ordered in English. But please share with those who know Spanish so you can get the multiple copies. SPREAD THE WORD. This information can save a woman’s life.