1. Want to set up your business as a Virtual Assistant, get some training and get started? Or perhaps you are already operating a VA business but feel there is information missing and you want to fill in the gaps?
Until 31 December 2008, get a great package deal – the 10 week training course AND membership of A Clayton’s Secretary PLUS one year of web hosting for your virtual assistant business. This baby boomer will even throw in a .com, .biz, .net or similar domain for free!
Get Your Virtual Assistant Training Special
Don’t you love learning how to use your creative gifts and make money at the same time?
2. Make your own gift baskets E-book.
3. Have you heard of Warm Spirits. A baby Diva friend of mine is offering a December Special! Don’t miss it.
Another baby boomer buddy has a great video he reduced just for the holiday:
4. Master The Art of Selling Yourself!
Yes, you can still make money despite what the news says.
5. Grow business and change the tide of the economic downturns!
6. Want to Manage YourOwn Website? Get PC PowerTips!
7. And finally, I will provide hour long coaching in presentation skills or basic blogging with WordPress.com (for the super shy beginner) at half my hourly rate. Just email me at rosiehorner(at)gmail.com before Dec. 31, 2008. We will talk.
Enjoy the holidays!!!!