Are you looking for a mommy blog that targets parents, written by parents, and well written? Well I came accross a group of innovative and powerful women mommy bloggers. As you know, I love posting information from the ABOUT section section of blogs so read their statement below.
The Silicon Valley Moms Group is a collaborative community of Bloggers that operates blogs around the country. Our sites showcase the ups, downs, outrages, struggles, victories, and the everyday humor of motherhood. Our approximately 200 writers are working moms, stay at home moms (SAHM), city moms, suburban moms, rural moms–but, most of all, they are opinionated moms.
Now hold on for the really exciting part. This group is an organized composite of nine(9) blogs. This is a gold mine for advertisers, service providers and anyone wanting to target market to parents.
The nine sites are listed below for your review.
- Silicon Valley Moms Blog (launched March 2006)
- Chicago Moms Blog (launched April 2007)
- DC Metro Moms Blog (launched September 2007)
- New York City Moms Blog (launched December 2007)
- New Jersey Moms Blog (launched April 2008)
- 50-Something Moms Blog (launched May 2008)
- Deep South Moms Blog (launching June 2008)
- Los Angeles Moms Blog (soon to launch)
- Rocky Mountain Moms Blog (soon to launch)
I am convinced this is just the beginning of a powerful consortium of women who are making a difference!
PS Note that one of the blogs is specific for moms who are over 50!!!! How cool is that? (Ok, I admit sometimes they may not feel cool-if you know what I mean)